The Benefits of Geriatric Massage:
• Increase in blood circulation, thus preventing such complications of diabetes as leg ulcers or
• Improvement in lymphatic flow, which increases the excretion of toxic substances from the body.
• Alleviation of headache and pain.
• Speeding up of healing from injury and illness.
• Partial restoration of mobility lost due to Parkinson's disease or arthritis.
• Mental and physical relaxation.
• Improvement in length and quality of sleep.
• Relief of stress, anxiety, depression, and loneliness.
• Improvement of the patient's quality of life and self-esteem.